► Kênh hỏi đáp và giải thích thắc mắc kiến thức MIỄN PHÍ → truy cập LINK NHÓM: ENGLISH AMOM
► Kênh YOUTUBE hệ thống toàn bộ bài giảng CLIPS: truy cập LINK: ENGLISH AMOM CHANNEL
► Kênh TIKTOK: ENGLISH AMOM
5) Turn the following statements into indirect/reported speech.
1. 'Have you seen her recently?’ asked Thanh.
2. 'Last night I couldn't sleep!’ she said.
3. 'I am on my way,’ he said.
4. 'We want to send our son to a university in the UK,’ they said
5. 'Have you ever tried calling a helpline?’ the teacher asked Ngoc
6. 'Tell Emma I miss her very much,’ she told me.
1. Thanh asked me if I had seen her recently.
2. She told me she couldn't sleep the night before.
3. He said he was on his way.
4. They said they wanted to send their son to a university in the UK.
5. The teacher asked Ngoc if she had ever tried calling a helpline.
6. She told me to tell Emma she missed her very much.
6) Turn the following sentences into direct speech.
1. He advised me to visit the company's website.
2. They said he hadn't come to the meeting.
3. She asked if I wanted to become a doctor.
4. They said the support service would be set up in December.
5. My mother said she had sent me the book the week before.
6. He asked if it was too late to apply for the course.
1. 'You should visit the company's website,’ he told me.
2. 'He didn't come to the meeting,’ they said.
3. 'Do you want to become a doctor?’ she asked me.
4. 'The support service will be set up in December,’ they said.
5. I sent you the book last week,’ my mother told me.
6. 'Is it too late to apply for the course?’ he asked.
7) Rewrite the following sentences using question words before to-infinitives.
1. 'When should I start the computer?’ Nguyen asked his teacher.
2. I don't really know what I should say in my graduation speech. Can you help me?3. They can't decide what they should do in this situation.
4. 'Should I tell this to her?’ he asked himself.
5. She was not sure who she should contact.
6. 'Where can I find more information about this?’ he asked.
1. Nguyen asked his teacher when to start the computer.
2. I don't really know what to say in my graduation speech. Can you help me?
3. They can't decide what to do in this situation.
4. He wondered whether to tell that to her.
5. She was not sure who to contact.
6. He didn't know where to find more information about that.