► Kênh hỏi đáp và giải thích thắc mắc kiến thức MIỄN PHÍ → truy cập LINK NHÓM: ENGLISH AMOM
► Kênh YOUTUBE hệ thống toàn bộ bài giảng CLIPS: truy cập LINK: ENGLISH AMOM CHANNEL
► Kênh TIKTOK: ENGLISH AMOM
2) Match the following pieces of advice to the situations in 1, VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR.
A. It might help if you try to be open and friendly first. This will make it easier to make new friends.
B. Have you thought about asking someone to show you how to fix it?
C. The change is normal, but if you are worried, it might help to call a helpline.
D. I think you should relax now. You've done very well in the exam.
E. It might be, a good idea to find out about the format of the exam in advance.
F. If I were you, I would talk to the teacher about this problem.
1. You may feel surprised before taking an important exam.
2. You have finished your exam, and you think you did well. You may feel depressed
3. You have a problem with your classmates at school and you don't know who to talk to. You may feel delighted
4. You are asked to fix a broken bicycle chain and you are not sure what to do. You may feel happy
5. You have moved to a new school and you know nobody there. You may feel delighted
6. You notice something strange happening to your body when you start your adolescence. You may feel left-out.
|1. E||2. D||3. F||4. B||5.A||6. C|