► Kênh hỏi đáp và giải thích thắc mắc kiến thức MIỄN PHÍ → truy cập LINK NHÓM: ENGLISH AMOM
► Kênh YOUTUBE hệ thống toàn bộ bài giảng CLIPS: truy cập LINK: ENGLISH AMOM CHANNEL
► Kênh TIKTOK: ENGLISH AMOM
2) Read the text and choose the best answer (A, B, C, or D) to each of the following questions.
Being overshadowed by Ha Long Bay to the north, Cat Ba Island is often left out of the itineraries of the majority of travellers coming to Viet Nam. Nevertheless, Cat Ba Island is one of the most underrated destinations in Viet Nam.
The massive island of Cat Ba is a fantastic destination for ecotourism and adventure activities in Northern Viet Nam. Cat Ba National Park, which was established on 31st March 1986, is one of the most ecologically diverse national parks in Viet Nam. The park possesses seven different ecosystems, both underwater and inland. It is home to thirty-two types of mammals, along with seventy bird species, and more than a thousand species of plants, hundreds of which can be used as medicines.
There are several different hiking and trekking routes through rugged and forested mountain within Cat Ba National Park. These routes are also divided by different levels of difficulty, so travellers don't have to be worried if their fitness is not very good. In addition, travellers can take a side visit to explore the exquisite Trung Trang cave, or discover the traditional village of Viet Hai.
1. Many travellers choose not to visit Cat Ba Island because____ .
A. they think Ha Long Bay is much better
B. it is not a good destination for tourism
C. there is too much rain there
D. it is too far from Ha Long Bay
2. Cat Ba Island is suitable for____.
A. scientific research and exploration
B. ecotourism and adventure activities in Northern Viet Nam
C. experiencing urban life
D many indoor activities
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Cat Ba National Park according to the passage?
A. Hiking and trekking in Cat Ba National Park requires a high level of fitness.
B. It is one of the most diverse national parks in Viet Nam.
C. There are seven different ecosystems in Cat Ba National Park.
D. It was established in 1986.
4. The word 'rugged’ in the passage is closest in meaning to_____.
A. even C. smooth
B. flat D. uneven
5. The word 'exquisite’ in the passage is closest in meaning to_____.
A. quiet C. plain
B. ugly D. beautiful
|1. A||2. B||3. A||4. D||5. D|
3) Read the text and answer the questions that follow.
Ke Ga Cape, which is about twenty-five kilometres from the city of Phan Thiet, is often overlooked by the majority of travellers coming to Viet Nam. Therefore, the peacefulness of this coastal area has been preserved. If you want to experience the 'real', unspoiled side of Viet Nam, we highly recommend that you add Ke Ga Cape to your 'places to visit’ list.
Once you've arrived at Ke Ga Cape, its attractions are immediately obvious. Most travellers are attracted the sight of its untouched cliffs spreading out along the coast and the sound of the casuarina trees rusling in the breeze.
On sunny days, you will be enthralled by the harmonious tones of the sea and sky, and the sight of cloud embracing the mountain peaks. You can also admire the splendid sunrise, and later go for a walk to enjoy the mesmerising sunset. The red-yellow rays of the rejectee in the waves paint an enchanting picture of the pristine Ke Ga Cape. Sometimes it may be hard for you to distinguish where the sky ends and the sea begins.
What are the locals in Ke Ga Lighthouse like? If you want to get to Ke Ga Lighthouse, taking a canoe is highly recommended because it is quick, convenient, and safe. Ke Ga Lighthouse is worth a visit during your Viet Nam tour, if you want to experience daily life in a fishing village. The locals are very friendly, warm-hearted, and sincere. Not surprisingly, they will often invite you to join them for a meal of their freshly caught seafood, which will definitely awaken your taste buds.
1. Why has the peacefulness of Ke Ga Cape been preserved?
2. To whom is Ke Ga Cape highly recommended?
3. What attracts most travellers to Ke Ga Cape?
4. Why is taking a canoe highly recommended if you want to get to Ke Ga Lighthouse?
5. What are the locals in Ke Ga Lighthouse like?
1. Because it is overlooked by the majority of travellers coming to Viet Nam.
2. It is highly recommended to those who want to experience the 'real’, unspoiled side of Viet Nam.
3. It is the sight of Ke Ga Cape's untouched cliffs spreading out along the coast and the sound of the casuarina trees rustling in the breeze.
4. Because it is quick, convenient, and safe.
5. They are very friendly, warm-hearted, and sincere.